A. A licensee may earn the PDHs by any of the following methods:
(1) Attending and successfully completing qualifying activities in which the teaching methodology consists primarily of systematic presentation of subjects related to the practice of landscape architecture;
(2) Subject to limitations set forth in this regulation, teaching, lecturing on, or instructing on the subjects related to landscape architecture in the environment described in §A(1) of this regulation; or
(3) Other appropriate methods that may from time to time be approved by the Board.
B. A licensee may earn the applicable number of PDHs in accordance with the following conversion schedule:
(1) 1 college credit hour 5 PDHs
(2) 1 contact hour of professional development work, or professional or technical presentations made at meetings, conventions, or conferences 1 PDH;
(3) Subject to exclusions set forth in this regulation, teaching, lecturing on, or instructing on landscape architecture and related subject matters, subject to the following limitations:
(a) For the first time presentation, a presenter may claim credit for the activity that is equivalent to two times the number of PDHs awarded by the Board for the activity; and
(b) Unless the presentation had been substantially modified and updated for the subsequent presentations or is being presented to a different group of recipients, a presenter may claim only the same number of PDH as awarded by the Board to the recipients of the qualifying activity.
C. The final determination of value, sources, and number of credits is within the discretion of the Board.