A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meaning indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “ASLA” means the American Society of Landscape Architects.
(2) “Board” means the State Board of Examiners of Landscape Architects.
(3) “CLARB” means the Council of Landscape Architecture Registration Boards.
(4) “College credit hour” means the credit for a course described in Regulation .04 of this chapter, offered by a university, college, or community college.
(5) “LACES” means Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System.
(6) “Professional development hour (PDH)” means one continuous instructional hour spent attending and completing the professional development activity. One PDH means a minimum of 50 minutes of face-to-face or distance learning instruction per 60-minute hour and is equivalent to a comparable single educational unit that may be utilized by ASLA, LACES, or CLARB.
(7) “Qualifying activities” means professional development activities which satisfy the following requirements:
(a) Meet the criteria set forth in Regulation .04; and
(b) Are approved and accepted for credit by:
(i) Any chapter of the ASLA;
(iii) CLARB; or
(iv) The Board.