A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Board" means the State Board of Examiners of Landscape Architects.
(2) "Design boards" means collectively the:
(a) State Board of Architects;
(b) State Board of Certified Interior Designers;
(d) State Board for Professional Engineers; and
(e) State Board for Professional Land Surveyors.
(3) "License fee" means the fee paid by an applicant or licensee, as applicable, in connection with the issuance and renewal of a license and the issuance of a reciprocal license.
(4) "Permit fee" means the fee paid in connection with the issuance and renewal of a permit.
(5) "Secretary" means the Secretary of Labor.