A. Professional development activity shall meet the following criteria:
(1) Be a post-licensing educational activity approved by the Board in which at least 75 percent of activity's content and instructional time is dedicated to health, safety, and welfare subjects, as they relate to the practice of architecture.
(2) Expand the knowledge of health, safety, and welfare subjects and offer a skill set geared towards maintaining and enhancing professional competency of licensed architects;
(3) Offer learning experiences relevant to current architectural practices as they relate to the public health, safety, and welfare; and
(4) Be presented, led, or taught at a professional level by well-qualified professionals in an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for accomplishing learning objectives described in these regulations.
B. A professional development activity shall provide for clear outcome measures in the form of a narrative, quiz, test, questions and answers, project, or any other appropriate form or method.
C. Professional development activity may be presented by the following methods:
(1) Classroom instruction;
(2) In-house presentation;
(3) Distance learning delivery;
(4) Online instruction; or
(5) Other formats approved by the Board.