A. The Board shall issue a master or journey plumber license on a reciprocal basis to applicants living in Baltimore County or the Washington Suburban Sanitary District who:
(1) Have passed the master or journey plumber examination in either jurisdiction;
(2) Are in good standing in that jurisdiction; and
(3) Intend to do business in Maryland outside of Baltimore County or Washington Suburban Sanitary District.
B. The Board shall give examinations for journey or master plumber licenses to applicants living outside the State who:
(1) Demonstrate that they have served an apprenticeship, or had practical experience, under supervision equivalent to that required in Maryland; or
(2) Demonstrate the same level of proficiency and study required of applicants serving an apprenticeship or gaining practical experience in Maryland.