A. A boxer's equipment shall be firmly adjusted before entering the ring.
B. The belt of the trunks may not extend above the waistline.
C. Boxers may not enter the ring with trunks of the same color.
D. A boxer may not wear any apparel not provided for in these regulations.
(1) In all classes up to and including middleweights, bandages on the hands of a boxer shall be restricted to soft cloth not more than 10 yards in length and 2 inches in width that is held in place by not more than 4 feet of surgeon's tape for each hand.
(2) In all other classes of boxer, bandages on the hands of a boxer shall meet the following requirements:
(a) Not more than 12 yards in length and 2 inches in width that is held in place by not more than 8 feet of surgeon's tape for each hand shall be allowed; and
(b) Not more than 6 inches of adhesive tape that is not more than 1 inch in width applied across the back of each hand after bandaging shall be allowed, provided that the tape is not put across the knuckles.
(3) Bandages shall be adjusted in the dressing room in the presence of a Commission representative and both boxers.
(1) Shoes shall be of soft material.
(2) Shoes may not be fitted with spikes, cleats, hard soles, or hard heels.