A. A promoter shall furnish the following for a boxing, kickboxing, or mixed martial arts contest:
(1) Sanitary dressing rooms for contestants that contain a restroom, rest table, and facilities for Commission physicians to examine contestants before and after a contest;
(2) Emergency procedures at least 7 days before the date of the contest to the Commission for removing an injured contestant to a hospital pursuant to Regulation .08 of this chapter;
(3) A ring conforming with the specifications of the Commission;
(4) An ambulance to transport an injured contestant to a medical facility as required in Regulation .08A of this chapter; and
(5) An ambulance crew consisting of:
(a) One emergency medical technicianparamedic (EMT-P); and
(b) One emergency medical technicianbasic (EMT-B).
B. A promoter shall instruct contestants, managers, and individuals in charge of the arena in the safety standards of the Commission.
C. A promoter shall follow all safety standards required by the Commission and shall take all reasonable precautions to insure the safety and health of contestants, officials, and spectators.