A. Responsibility to Maintain Records.
(1) The responsibility of maintaining records to be used to support the continuing professional competency credit claim is the responsibility of each licensee.
(2) A licensee shall maintain the records for a period of at least 4 years from the date of completion of the qualifying activity.
B. Documentation referred to in §A(2) of this regulation, includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) Certificates of participation;
(2) Transcripts, if appropriate;
(3) Reprints of publications;
(4) Proof of presentations;
(5) Title and description of the activity;
(6) Dates attended;
(7) Presenter's name; or
(8) Any other appropriate information.
C. Upon the Board’s request, approved providers shall electronically transmit to the Board records of attendance, completion of a qualifying activity, and any other pertinent information requested by the Board.