A. A licensee may earn the CPC units by any of the following methods:
(1) Attending and successfully completing qualifying activities in which the teaching methodology consists primarily of systematic presentation of subjects related to the practice of land or property line surveying, as such activities may from time to time be preapproved by the Board;
(2) Subject to limitations set forth in this Regulation, teaching of, lecturing or instructing on the subjects related to professional land or property line surveying in the environment described in žA(1) of this regulation;
(3) Serving as a mentor within the framework preapproved by the Board to an individual who is pursuing a path to licensure as a professional land surveyor;
(4) Developing examination content questions accepted for use on both national and State specific examinations; or
(5) Other appropriate methods that may from time to time be approved by the Board.
B. A licensee may earn the applicable number of CPC units in accordance with the following conversion schedule:
(1) 1 college credit hour 5 CPC units;
(2) 1 contact hour of professional development work, or professional or technical presentations made at meetings, conventions, or conferences 1 CPC unit;
(3) Board approved mentoring activities 3 CPC units;
(4) Developing of examination content questions 4 CPC units; and
(5) Subject to exclusions set forth in this Regulation, teaching of, lecturing or instructing on land surveying and related subjects, subject to the following limitations:
(a) For the first time presentation, a presenter may claim credit for the activity that is equivalent to two times the number of CPC units awarded by the Board for the activity; and
(b) Unless the presentation had been substantially modified and updated for the subsequent presentations or is being presented to a different group of recipients, a presenter may claim only the same number of CPC credits as awarded by the Board to the recipients of the qualifying activity.