A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meaning indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Activity" means attending and completing qualifying courses, seminars, workshops, technical presentations, and other qualifying programs that meet the criteria and objectives of continuing professional competency.
(2) "Authorized provider" means an organization or individual reviewed and approved by the CPC Standards Committee.
(3) "Board" means the State Board for Professional Land Surveyors.
(4) "College credit hour" means the credit for a course described in §B(6) of this regulation, offered by a university, college, or community college.
(5) "Continuing professional competency (CPC) unit" means one contact hour of instruction, presentation, or other activity.
(6) "Course" means a qualifying offering with a clear purpose and objective to maintain, improve, or expand the skills and knowledge of licensee's field of practice.
(7) "CPC Standards Committee" means a committee as established in Regulation .09 of this chapter.
(8) "Mentor" means a professional land surveyor or a property line surveyor who assists an individual in the process of qualifying for and obtaining licensure as a professional land surveyor.
(9) "Qualifying activity" means an activity that meets the criteria set forth in Regulation .04 of this chapter.