A. An applicant may claim 3 semester credit hours as an equivalent of 6 months of minor engineering experience after the completion, to the Board's satisfaction, of the courses described in this chapter.
B. In order to be eligible for the Board's approval, the courses of instruction shall be in the following areas:
(2) Surface water hydrology;
(3) Route surveying or road design;
(4) Storm drainage system design;
(5) Storm water management design;
(6) Sediment and erosion control design; or
C. The Board may choose to approve courses of instruction in areas other than those listed in §B of this regulation.
D. The courses described in §§B and C of this regulation are collectively referred to as eligible courses.
E. The Board may approve the eligible course if the following requirements are met:
(1) The course is offered by a university, community college, professional surveying organization, or other qualified provider acceptable to the Board; or
(2) The Board approves the individual course syllabus and description submitted by either an applicant or directly by the provider before the applicant takes the eligible course.
F. The Board may, at its discretion, approve courses successfully completed by an applicant before the effective date of this chapter if the courses meet the criteria and standards set forth in this chapter.