A. At least 60 days before the planned completion of an elevator, dumbwaiter, escalator, or moving walk, an owner or lessee shall provide the Commissioner with written notice of the planned completion, which shall contain the following information:
(1) Contractor name, contact person, address, telephone number, and fax number;
(2) Site name, address, and telephone number;
(3) Type of elevator, dumbwaiter, escalator, or moving walk;
(4) Date of planned completion;
(5) Name of manufacturer; and
(6) Tentative date of use.
B. Waiver of 60-Day Notice Requirement.
(1) If emergency or unusual circumstances are established by the owner or lessee, the Commissioner shall waive the 60-day notice requirement of §A of this regulation.
(2) To obtain a waiver, the owner or lessee shall file a written waiver request with the Commissioner:
(a) As soon as the emergency or unusual circumstances arise; and
(b) Containing a detailed explanation of the emergency or unusual circumstances.
(3) If the Commissioner grants a waiver under this section, the Commissioner shall also advise the owner or lessee of when the Notice is due.