A. An owner shall report any accident involving serious physical injury resulting from the operation of an amusement attraction to the Commissioner, either orally or in writing, within 24 hours.
B. The report shall contain the following:
(1) Date and time of the accident;
(2) Name, address, and telephone number of the injured person and parent or guardian information if the injured person is a minor;
(3) Age and sex of the injured person;
(4) Name and manufacturer of the amusement attraction;
(5) Description of the injury;
(6) Description of events related to the accident; and
(7) Name, address, and phone number of the amusement attraction operator and attendants.