A. After receipt of a certified record of violation pursuant to Labor and Employment Article, §7-312, Annotated Code of Maryland, the Commissioner may require a farm labor contractor to post a surety bond or other security:
(1) Maintained in the sum of $10,000 for each farm labor contractor required to post security;
(2) Signed by the farm labor contractor as principal;
(3) Signed by a surety company authorized to do business in this State as surety;
(4) Payable to the State of Maryland as obligee; and
(5) Conditioned on the compliance of the farm labor contractor with the provisions of the laws and regulations of this State.
B. The bond shall provide the required coverage for the full period during which the farm labor contractor's license is valid.
C. The surety company which has issued the bond shall notify the Commissioner of the cancellation of the bond at least 30 days before the cancellation.
D. The Commissioner may certify the record of a proceeding in which a farm labor contractor has been found to have violated the provisions of the Farm Labor Contractor Act, Labor and Employment Article, Title 7, Annotated Code of Maryland, or of any rule, regulation, or order of the Commissioner.