A. An authorized insurer shall develop a database report of boilers and pressure vessels that it insures.
B. An owner-user inspection service shall develop a database report of the boilers and pressure vessels it owns.
C. The database report required by §§A and B of this regulation shall contain the following information about each boiler and pressure vessel:
(1) Maryland registration number and National Board registration number;
(2) Name and address of the owner of the boiler or pressure vessel;
(3) Location and address of the boiler or pressure vessel;
(4) Type of boiler or pressure vessel;
(5) Name of the manufacturer and serial number;
(6) Date or dates the certificate inspection was completed;
(7) Name of the special inspector conducting the inspection; and
(8) Last inspection date.
D. Submission of Database Report.
(1) A copy of the database report required by §§A and B of this regulation shall be submitted to the chief boiler inspector by September 1, 2001.
(2) After September 1, 2001, the database report and annual updates to the database report shall be submitted to the chief boiler inspector by January 15 of each year.
E. Database reports submitted by an authorized insurer pursuant to §D of this regulation shall reflect all boilers and pressure vessels that the company insures including:
(1) Each certificate inspection; and
(2) Each time that the authorized insurer adds or drops a boiler or pressure vessel from coverage.
F. Filing Reports.
(1) Database reports shall be filed by an authorized insurer or owner-user inspection service in an electronic format that is acceptable to the chief boiler inspector.
(2) The chief boiler inspector shall notify authorized insurers and owner-user inspection services of the acceptable electronic formats.
(3) Database reports not submitted electronically by an authorized insurer or owner-user inspection service shall be submitted on the form provided by the chief boiler inspector.
(4) Database reports not submitted electronically by an authorized insurer are subject to the filing fee provisions of Public Safety Article, §12-910(a)(3), Annotated Code of Maryland.