A. The application documents shall state the specifications for areas of the racetrack facility to which the public will have access and include a description of the configuration and location of the:
(2) Total number of seats, designating the indoor and outdoor seats and the reserved and nonreserved seats;
(3) Television monitors available for viewing by patrons;
(4) Pari-mutuel facility;
(5) Concession areas;
(7) Drinking fountains;
(8) Special clubs or other facilities for certain patrons;
(9) Turnstiles or the method for counting patrons; and
(10) Fencing around the grandstand.
B. The application documents shall describe the applicant's plans for maintaining and cleaning the public areas of the racetrack facility.
C. The application documents shall describe the patterns for pedestrian traffic in and around the racetrack facility and the provisions for disabled patrons.
D. The application documents shall state the maximum capacity of the facilities, and include the area in square feet of the grandstand.