A. The application documents shall include a traffic flow study prepared by a traffic engineer containing a:
(1) Statement, in miles, of the distance of the racetrack site from the center of the nearest population center;
(2) Description and map of the roadway access to the racetrack site;
(3) Photograph of each roadway that will be used to access the site;
(4) Description of the transportation facilities that serve the population center; and
(5) Description of the transportation facilities that will serve the racetrack site.
B. The application documents shall state the experience and qualifications of the engineer who prepared the study submitted under this regulation.