A. Except as otherwise provided by this regulation, the application documents shall include the information under §B of this regulation, for an individual who is:
(1) The applicant;
(2) A director, officer, or key management individual with the applicant;
(3) A partner of the applicant; or
(4) An owner of an interest in the applicant of 2 percent or more.
B. An individual listed under §A of this regulation shall furnish the following:
(1) Full name and any previous names or aliases;
(2) Date of birth;
(3) Physical description;
(4) Home and business addresses and telephone numbers;
(5) Driver's license number and state of issuance;
(6) Social Security number; and
(7) Passport or I.D. photo.
C. If the applicant is a corporation, the application documents shall state the:
(1) State in which the applicant is incorporated; and
(2) Name and address of the applicant's agent for service of process in Maryland.
D. If an applicant is a nonprofit corporation, only an individual who is a director or officer of the applicant shall provide the information required under §B of this regulation.
E. Inadvertent, nonsubstantive errors that might be made in furnishing the information required by this regulation may not be used as a reason by the Commission for disqualifying the applicant.