A. A person may not publish, or cause to be published, any advertisement, or make or cause to be made any representation, that:
(1) Contains any false, misleading, or deceptive statements regarding the making, brokering, or servicing of mortgage loans; or
(2) Misrepresents terms, availability, rates, or charges incident to a mortgage loan.
B. Licensee Name and Address.
(1) A person may not advertise under any name or address other than a name or address which appears on its license.
(2) Notwithstanding §B(1) of this regulation, an advertisement:
(a) Need not disclose any address of the advertiser; and
(b) May use the trade name of a parent corporation.
(3) A licensee is responsible for a violation of §A of this regulation even if a parent corporation's trade name is used as permitted in §B(2)(b) of this regulation.