A. Definition. For purposes of this regulation and as provided for under General Provisions Article, §4-330, Annotated Code of Maryland, "sociological information" means any of the following information requested from the Department:
(1) Social Security number;
(2) Personal address;
(3) Personal phone number;
(4) Information regarding marital status, dependents, or relatives; and
(5) Information regarding employment status, including employment application.
B. Nondisclosure. Unless otherwise prohibited from disclosure under applicable state or federal laws, the Department may not disclose sociological information to a requester, except that sociological information may be disclosed:
(1) To public employees in performance of their public duties;
(2) When required by a duly issued subpoena; or
(3) When required to be disclosed as part of a licensing record.