A. An administrative unit shall provide reasonable written notice of a hearing to the parties.
B. The hearing notice shall contain:
(1) The date, time, place, and nature of the hearing;
(2) A statement of the right to present witnesses, documents, and other forms of evidence, and the right to cross-examine witnesses of another party;
(3) A statement of the right to request subpoenas for witnesses and evidence, specifying the costs, if any, associated with the request;
(4) The availability on request of a copy of the hearing procedure, and the costs associated with the request;
(5) A statement of the right or restrictions pertaining to representation;
(6) A statement that failure to appear for the scheduled hearing may result in an adverse action against that party; and
(7) A statement that the parties may agree to the evidence and waive their right to appear at the hearing.