(1) To apply for a pollinator-friendly designation, the owner of the solar generation facility shall submit:
(a) A completed application on a form provided by the Department; and
(b) A pollinator habitat plan.
(2) Additional Information.
(a) If the Department requests an applicant to submit additional information related to the application, the applicant shall submit the requested information to the Department within 30 days of the Departmentís request.
(b) Failure to submit the additional information within 30 days of the Departmentís request shall result in termination of the application.
B. On-Site Inspection.
(1) Upon notification from the Department that the solar generation facilityís application meets the application requirements, the owner of the solar generation facility shall implement the approved pollinator habitat plan.
(2) After the approved pollinator habitat plan has been implemented, the owner shall:
(a) Have a Department-approved inspector conduct an on-site inspection of the facility in accordance with §B(3) of this regulation; and
(b) Forward the results from the inspection to the Department within 30 days of the inspection.
(3) Any on-site inspection shall include:
(a) A final score calculation for the facility using the Solar Site Pollinator Habitat Planning and Assessment Scorecard adopted by the Department in accordance with Natural Resources Article, §3-303.1, Annotated Code of Maryland;
(b) A written evaluation of whether the facility is planted and managed in accordance with the approved pollinator habitat plan; and
(c) Any other factors or elements that the Department requires.
C. The Department may issue a designation to the owner if the results of the on-site inspection indicate that the facility:
(1) Meets the minimum standards established on the Solar Site Pollinator Habitat Planning and Assessment Scorecard; and
(2) Is planted and managed in accordance with the approved pollinator habitat plan.