A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Commissioned officer" means a Forest and Park Warden or Forest and Park Ranger having the meaning stated in Natural Resources Article, §5-206, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(2) "Developed areas" means those areas within a State park that have permanent facilities and those areas surrounding the facilities.
(3) "Park officer" means a commissioned officer, and may include the manager, rangers, or other personnel employed by the State to manage and regulate the use of State parks.
(4) "Service" means the Maryland Park Service, a unit of the Department of Natural Resources.
(5) "State park" means a unit of the State park system.
(6) "State park road" means a road on or adjacent to a State park which is maintained or constructed and maintained by the Service.
(7) "Superintendent" means the Superintendent of the Maryland Park Service, which is a unit of the Department of Natural Resources.
(8) "Undeveloped area" means those areas within a State park not having permanent facilities.
(a) "Vehicle" means a mode of transportation by which an individual or property may be transported on a waterway or highway.
(b) "Vehicle" includes:
(viii) Animal-drawn vehicles; and
(a) "Vessel" means a type of watercraft, other than a seaplane, used or capable of being used as a means of transportation on water or ice.
(b) "Vessel" includes:
(i) The vessel's motor, spars, sails, and accessories; and
(ii) Ice boats.