A. Notwithstanding Regulations .01.07 of this chapter, an individual licensed to harvest both crabs and finfish for commercial purposes may catch crabs from pound nets.
B. The harvest and possession of crabs from a pound net is:
(1) Prohibited on any day during which a licensee is otherwise prohibited from harvesting crabs as provided in Regulation .14 of this chapter;
(2) Restricted to the seasons and times provided in Regulations .11 and .12 of this chapter;
(3) Restricted by the size limits provided in Regulation .14 of this chapter;
(4) Restricted to a maximum of 2 bushels of male crabs per licensee per day; and
(5) Restricted to the daily maximum number of female crabs allowed by the individual's license type.
C. Notwithstanding COMAR 08.02.25.04, a licensee may only harvest or possess crabs from a pound net or combination of pound nets registered in the licensee's name.