A. Each time gasoline is transferred between May 1 and September 15, inclusive, or during a control period, as provided for under Regulation .03 of this chapter, the transferor shall provide the transferee a transfer document which shall legibly and conspicuously contain the following information:
(1) The date of the transfer;
(2) The name and address of the transferor;
(3) The name and address of the transferee;
(4) The location of the gasoline at the time of the transfer;
(5) The volume of gasoline transferred;
(6) For all gasoline transferred between May 1 and September 15, inclusive, the proper identification of the gasoline as complying or noncomplying with vapor pressure requirements;
(7) For all gasoline transferred from a refiner, importer, or blender between May 1 and September 15, inclusive, the vapor pressure of the gasoline and the test method used for determination;
(8) For all gasoline transferred during a control period, the proper identification of the gasoline as oxygenated or nonoxygenated and complying or noncomplying with oxygen requirements; and
(9) For all gasoline transferred from a refiner, importer, or blender during a control period, and for all transfers during a control period of oxygenated gasoline containing less than 2.7 percent oxygen by weight, the type and volume of component oxygenates and the oxygen content of the gasoline.
B. The information required in §A of this regulation is in addition to any other information, such as bills of lading or invoices, which would otherwise accompany gasoline transfer, and may be incorporated into existing documentation or provided as a separate document.
C. While the transfer documentation detailed in §A of this regulation is only required during the period indicated, a person should consider that gasoline produced before May 1 for vapor pressure and before the beginning of an oxygenated gasoline control period for oxygen content will remain in the distribution system after the applicable control begins, and therefore should consider documenting transfers before the required dates in order to facilitate a defense in instances when violations are detected.