(1) The gallonage limitation for a consumer to brew beer or ferment wine shall be in accordance with 27 CFR
(2) Beer or wine made by a consumer under contract with the holder of a family beer and wine facility permit shall be for home consumption and the personal use of the consumer.
(1) The holder of a family beer and wine facility permit is authorized to manufacture beer and wine for the purpose of providing samples on the licensed premises to consumers 21 years old or older who have signed a nonrefundable contract to manufacture beer or wine on the licensed premises.
(2) The amount of samples provided to individuals shall be limited to the amount specified in Article 2B, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(1) The holder of a family beer and wine facility permit shall maintain on the licensed premises a log book of all beer or wine produced for sampling or equipment testing purposes, and produced by individuals under contract with the permittee.
(2) Before entering into a contract with an individual, the permittee shall have the individual sign an affidavit, under penalties of perjury, that all beer or wine produced will be for personal use and home consumption only, and will not be for sale to other persons.
D. Sales. The holder of a family beer and wine facility permit may not offer for sale any alcoholic beverages.