.08 Response to Refusal of Request—Statement of Disagreement.

If the Office refuses to make a requested correction or amendment, a person in interest may file with the Office a concise statement of the reasons for:

A. The requested correction or amendment; and

B. The person's disagreement with the refusal of the Office to make the correction or amendment.