1. The Executive Order, dated August 29, 1969, is hereby rescinded.
2. Pursuant to §§2-101, 2-102 and 2-103 of Article 66-1/2 of the Annotated Code of Maryland (1970 Replacement Volume), and for purposes of the Federal Highway Safety Acts of 1966 and 1970, the Secretary of Transportation, is hereby designated as the Governor's Representative for Highway Safety.
3. There is hereby delegated to the Governor's Representative, all the powers and authority vested in the Governor by §§2-101, 2-102 and 2-103 of Article 66-1/2 of the Annotated Code of Maryland (1970 Replacement Volume) and he is directed to exercise the same in pursuance of said sections.
4. There has been established within the Department of Transportation of the Executive Branch of the State Government a Division of Transportation Safety within which the Office of Highway Safety Coordinator shall be incorporated. The powers and authority hereby delegated to the Secretary of Transportation as the Governor's Representative, may be redelegated by him to the Division of Transportation Safety at his discretion.
5. All departments and agencies within the Executive Branch of the State Government are to cooperate with the Governor's Representative, in the performance of his highway safety functions provided herein to the full extent permitted by law.
Annotation: Article 66-1/2, §§2-101, 2-102, and 2-103 have been reenacted as §§2-402, 2-403, and 2-404, respectively, of the Transportation Article (Chapters 13 and 14 of the Acts of the General Assembly of 1977)